Xeriscaping incorporates native flowers, trees and foliage to design a landsite that is drought tolerant, yet still lush and beautiful. The advantages of xeriscaped gardens and landscapes are many:
- Less reliance on water, which is a precious commodity in the Southwest
- Easier maintenance, since plants and trees are already tolerant to drought conditions
- Safer investment of money and resources because of the inherent hardiness and built-in adaptation of plants and trees to the regional climate and environment
- A wide palette of colors, blooms, textures and sizes to design with
- Money-saving in that your irrigation needs and water usage will be less
- Environmentally conscious of our natural resources
To learn more about creating a lush, colorful xeriscaped garden or sustainable landscape on your property, see our Landscaping & Xeriscaping page.
Sound interesting? Email us about your project needs. The RainCatcher offers consultations and estimates for a fee of $100, including travel time. We look forward to hearing from you!